What Type of Property Insurance Do You Need?

Two wooden adirondack chairs on lush green lawn with trees
What Type of Property Insurance Do You Need?

Are all of your assets covered? Have you been wondering what type of property insurance you need? At Staples & Associates, we’re here to help make sure you feel as secure as possible with the right kinds of property insurance. 

Property insurance is an umbrella term that covers several different types of insurance policies including homeowner insurance, condo, renters, flood insurance, and more. All of these policies include protection in terms of liability, structure, and personal property. Read about our different types of property insurance and contact Staples & Associates today for the best coverage. 

Homeowners Insurance

As one of your biggest and most important assets, your home needs protection. A standard homeowners insurance policy covers damage and loss that occurs to the structure of the home and some of the belongings inside like furniture. There is also liability coverage in the case of accidents on your property or in the home. 

Condo Insurance

Keep your condo covered inside and out. Condo association fees may cover some of your insurance needs, including protection for the outside of your building and common areas, but it doesn’t cover inside your specific unit. That’s why you need condo insurance coverage to help protect against losses and repair costs. It often provides protection for theft, vandalism, fire, and water damage.

Renters Insurance

Although this property may be a temporary spot for you, it’s still very important to protect the space and yourself from damages and liability to the homeowner. Renters insurance provides some of the same benefits as a homeowner’s policy, including protecting your personal property from occurrences like theft, a fire, or sewer backup, and will pay for lost or damaged possessions. However, it does not include coverage for the actual structure except for small modifications that a tenant might make to the residence. Renters insurance can also help protect you from liability if someone is injured on the property.

Flood Insurance

Most homeowners insurance policies do not cover flooding. Homes and businesses in high-risk areas may be required to have flood insurance, but even if you are not in a high-risk area for floods, it is still important to have this extra coverage because of the large expenses and amount of damage that can be caused by flooding. When you purchase flood insurance, it will cover both physical damages to your home and belongings from flooding.

Find the right coverage for your home by contacting our professional insurance agents at Staples & Associates. We’re here to make sure that you and yours have the protection you need!

Get a free insurance quote thats works for you.

Insurance Product of Interest
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.